December 20, 2010

Pissed off...

Ok, I am pissed off….and I have no idea how to handle this situation and hence, I am opening my heart to my dear visitors.


We need to complete this document and I am give this task of gathering the requirements from a programmer. While I checked online and done some research, to get the best template for the required document, the programmer in question simply want to dump all the contents of the application and let the user choose the information required.

I tried telling the programmer that this solution is a bit off the tangent, and that we should give only the required content;also, informed that the amount of time take to complete this task will exponentially increase, but to no avail.

I wonder, why someone who excels in one field thinks that he/ she knows better than a pro whose responsibility is to produce a perfect piece of document? In addition, i fail to understand why this person can’t see clear that his solution is not feasible?

Guys, did anyone of you found yourself in any of this situation? Please let me know and what steps have you taken?

No comments: